2016 saw our very first festive season at The Dorking Butchery. Thanks to the hard work of a great team in store and the support of our incredible farmers – we couldn’t be happier with our first Dorking Christmas. We have been overwhelmed with positive feedback from our customers on their festive meats. Here are a selection of pictures of your festive meals sent through on Twitter and Facebook – thanks for sharing!
- Guinness and Beef Pie with Added Marrow February 11, 2020
- Ethical meat – the green and fair livestock standards we insist on November 20, 2019
- Lucy’s Slow Cooked Shoulder of Pork and Mushroom Casserole October 21, 2019
- Henry’s Slow Cooked Lamb – Cassoulet Style February 1, 2019
- Lucy’s Winter Warmers: Cassoulet and Chilli January 20, 2019